ChD

Weekend Estimates (ZDT $26M, GS $16.7M, AHH $17.5M)

Just when I started thinking there's no way The Hobbit misses $300m now.Also, Oscar noms apparently had zero effect on Les Mis and Django. Worse drops than last weekend. Lincoln's unstoppable, though.

For Hobbit wait until Saturday. For some reason its Friday jumps are always sucky

Just when I started thinking there's no way The Hobbit misses $300m now.Also, Oscar noms apparently had zero effect on Les Mis and Django. Worse drops than last weekend. Lincoln's unstoppable, though.

Les Mis and Django are fighting off ZDT. Theer are just too many Oscar nominated movies at the same time. It was different when there were only 5 nomines. I hope they go back to 5 because the 10 nominees (or around that number) rule was supposed to help blockbusters get in and so far all franchise movies got shafted. So there`s no point to continue with the practice when 5% rule clearly prevents some types of movies get in.