riczhang

70th Golden Globes - Discussion Thread (Winners in 1st Post)

AD forums is way too crazy but the TDKR vs Avengers fights here can match the meltdowns and fights there

Well those are just, uhm, special shall we say... But, I think that awards season is shaping up to be very, very, very nasty this year even on BOF.

SLP didn't sweep and she's OK with Argo so no major Sasha meltdown on twitter

Because she counts on Licoln sweep, Scipt for Lipstick Toyboy and Chastain win. Except that standing Os for Argo don`t bode that well for Linc. Industry may have split Ben&Biggie votes but it looks like Artgo`s getting traction on sympathy. I mean, nobody forced them to stand up and cheer those wins.

Can someone get the fishnets to English dictionary for me on this one please? :huh:

The forums for the Awards Daily Oscar blog have developed a series of memes, ranging from Blanchitto to Zhang Ziyi's Oscar ballot.One of them is "The Nanny" which refers to Naomi Watts, who used to be the nanny for Tom and Nicole's kids before she broke out in Hollywood. Since most of the people who post on ADF lack souls, they act as vicious as possible to their targets of wrath, hence the current attack "go to the crib Nanny," implying that Naomi Watts sucks and should quit acting and go back to looking after stinky kids for a living.
  • Like 4

She by some fluke managed to give a good performance this year. She's deserving of a nod, despite my best efforts to hate it.

I don't have any problems with KK. It's AD's weird idol worship that puts me off. I was done when they said she was the biggest female box office draw ever.

The forums for the Awards Daily Oscar blog have developed a series of memes, ranging from Blanchitto to Zhang Ziyi's Oscar ballot.

One of them is "The Nanny" which refers to Naomi Watts, who used to be the nanny for Tom and Nicole's kids before she broke out in Hollywood. Since most of the people who post on ADF lack souls, they act as vicious as possible to their targets of wrath, hence the current attack "go to the crib Nanny," implying that Naomi Watts sucks and should quit acting and go back to looking after stinky kids for a living.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:That one. Satellite is the biggest award nomination she bagged for supposedly iconic, super-baity, can`t miss role.

No wonder they are bitter. I haven't checked in a while. I bet they hate Jennifer.

The forums for the Awards Daily Oscar blog have developed a series of memes, ranging from Blanchitto to Zhang Ziyi's Oscar ballot.One of them is "The Nanny" which refers to Naomi Watts, who used to be the nanny for Tom and Nicole's kids before she broke out in Hollywood. Since most of the people who post on ADF lack souls, they act as vicious as possible to their targets of wrath, hence the current attack "go to the crib Nanny," implying that Naomi Watts sucks and should quit acting and go back to looking after stinky kids for a living.

Wow that story should be nominated for Best Original Screenplay for how complicated it is.
  • Like 1