Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

Sorry, but a Final Fantasy film would die in December against competition. Move to June 16.

Its predecessor made 204 million so it has stronger support than other scheduled December films.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

Sorry, but a Final Fantasy film would die in December against competition. Move to June 16.

Once & Future King is the only direct competition with Lost Planet & Sonic possibly being others. Plus it's an established brand already & traditionally launches in December. Although the June 16 date looks promising, I'll stick with December.

Edited by darthdevidem01

Oh god the holidays are full.

Movies that will perform well: Series Of Unfourtunate Events, Final Fantasy, Sonic The Hedgehog, Rise Of Julius Caesar

Movies that will perform below par: Steve Jobs, Lost Planet, FarmVille, White Death

22 November: Journey (CGI Fantasy)

Also, for now, you can take The Lost Runes of Ensgril and Untitled ChD Comedy out of the schedule since they're currently cancelled due to the script not really working out yet.

Edited by ChD

In this time and age, I can safely say Wings won't have a chance at winning Best Animated Feature. It'll get a nomination though.

I think I can predict the nominees though.

Amulet

Journey

Sonic The Hedgehog

Spark 2: Ignition

Wings

It'll be amazing if Journey would get that nomination. But that damn game is soooo hard to adapt ... I have to make it somehow to work for a movie, and it's god damn hard.

The cool thing is you'd have a good chance of winning.
  • Like 1

Wait, I thought you were have Ang Lee direct it... wouldn't it be live-action then?

Yeah, I'd be kind of weird for Ang Lee to direct an animated film...I originaly wanted Bryan Singer for Amulet, but after the transition to animation I switched to Brad Bird.