ChD

Weekend Estimates (WB $19.5M, SLP $8.1M, BTTH $4.5M, SUG $1.5M)

Arnie's THE LAST STAND bit the dust in its 3rd weekend, dropping a whopping -88% w/ $265k. Total is now $11M. #lastactionzero

Wow. Considering it lost over 76% of its theaters I guess that shouldn't be too surprising. But wow.

I have tremendous respect for Ben Affleck for always being a game for Gigli jokes. Unlike stuck up actors and directors who refuse to discuss bombs and their PR gets signed agreement with reporters not to ask  those questions, the guy`s open about his past failures and have a great sense of humor about it. No wonder he pulled through with an amazing second career.

So $100 mio is happening?

Definitely!

I was underwhelmed with its first week of expansion but the holds had been great after that. Harvey afterall made the right call with its release strategy.

In Harvey we trust!

Oh how I wish Perks of Being a Wallflower was a Weinstein release and not Summit haha. Speaking of Summit, I think they also lost an opportunity with The Impossible. I think it could have appealed to the mainstream audience with how emotional it is but still feel good

• Like 6