Smallville944

Who's doing actuals?

He he.Last year was intresting. I was getting tired of the expected happeneing.So then when I was doing August, at the last moment I changed the OW for this terrible film "Vampires of Moscow" to 30M. Just to add some juice. (Oh come on, you KNOW you want to see Niel Patrick Harris as a Russian vampire) Of course it then had some epic drops.And then Heathcliff became a big hit due to the lack of family films as well as the lack of anything that holiday season. (I probably would of given it a run somewhere between The Smurfs and Alvin otherwise.It was really hard to make a true bomb that year, but I did have the biggest bomb :PSnoop Dogg in a sci-fi horror called Rage. Yeah....(Though Illiad didn't do that well, and then there was the award winning F...Producers, but that wasn't big budget. It was just a one sentance long paragraph film by one of the newbies)And Bill: I'm Still Alive had a epic opening, followed by one EPIC drop. ;)

• Community Manager

Yeah, Impact, remember the half of the year I did actuals: doing those openings were fun. Sadly people complained about the "unrealistic" legs and the idea that the box office wouldn't go their way.

Well look at this year at some of the films:Hangover 2-simular plot to the first yet still did good.While Cars 2 and KFP2 both dropped big time.Rango-Excellent reviews, yet didn't do that red hot. (Except here, had I not checked BOM that day I would of thought it was having a 60M OW.)