Smallville944

Who's doing actuals?

I agree. We need to speed the game up because I want to be able to finish my Nirvaniceration trilogy by the end of next summer, but I just realized I cannot release Avarice in Year 6 because that's the year I do actuals and I don't want to do the actuals for Avarice.

Not sure where I would dib it, but can I do Oscars whatever year it is next summer? I want to try my hand at writing an awards show, and I feel like by next summer, I would've been playing the game for a real year, which I feel like is long enough to do it. :)

I do have a question... If someone is not doing any movies but constantly following this game, can they have a chance to do Oscars/Actuals sometime? If yeah, I would like to do that sometime ^^.Alrighty right... Thanks! xD

Edited by ChD

Okay, so we have a schedule for the next 7 years. Should be good for a while.The current roster:Year 5 - ElectricYear 6 - UekacreatorYear 7- riczhangYear 8- SpaghettiYear 9- The Dark AlfredYear 10- 4815162342Year 11- ImpactYear 12- Andrew the AlienYear 13- ChD?Year 14- Blankments?

Edited by 4815162342

I feel like it's gotten to the point where we're so far ahead that I need to sign up now. I don't have box office down as of today, but by Year 14, which at the earliest should be Spring 2015, I'm sure I'll know basic box office. So, sign me up for the last slot available as of right now.