Smallville944

Who's doing actuals?

The current roster:Year 5 - ElectricYear 6 - UekacreatorYear 7- SpaghettiYear 8- riczhangYear 9- The Dark AlfredYear 10- 4815162342Year 11- ImpactYear 12- Andrew the AlienYear 13- ChDYear 14- BlankmentsYear 15- etr906

My list:Electric - Year 5Uekacreator (CN: The Creator) - Year 6Spaghetti - Year 7riczhang - Year 8Dark Alfred (CN: Alfred Unchained) - Year 9ChD - Year 10Blankments - Year 11Alpha - Year 124815162342 - Year 13Impact - Year 14Hiccup (CN: Andrew The Alien) - Year 15If this list is true, then that means my Super Smash Bros. film (Nintendo characters Avenger-style) is coming out the same year as I'm doing actuals :D

Edited by Alpha

Regardless, the year I do actuals will be the year the DCU mysteriously goes on hiatus. I don't think I should give my own films a huge box office...

If you average the predictions I doubt people would mind if you had films out the year you did Actuals.
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

Numbers, did you do actuals in Year 3? If so, I should get Year 10.

Numbers called it before you joined, sorry. It might not seem fair, but it's a first-come first-serve situation. If he wants to give it to you, he can. He doesn't have to though.

Guys, guys.Before we start talking about $175M OW for Smash Bros, how about a $250M opening weekend for Justice League? After all, the lack of a shared universe in CAYOM must mean more pent-up demand for JL! ;)

Edited by Blankments