Impact

Best supporting actress-2013

ok i saw 12YAS last night and did not even recognize lupita she 's amazing in this , her performance is so raw , so much feels 

that it would be an upset for the ages if she doesnt win the oscar how can anyone watch her scenes then watch jennifer lawrence and think jennifer did a better job with her character 

i'm starting to believe any hype jennifer is getting is just to create tension and debate, coz when it comes down to it there's no comparison, one is an oscar worthy performance that moves you to tears and stays with you a while after  the other is your usual run-of-the- mill turn in a normal movie which i won't lie i can hardly evoke what emotion i felt at the time !

• Like 1

It is quite possible that there may be some resentment against her among SAG voters which helped Lupita win but I can see other branches of Academy being more friendly towards her. BAFTA+GG is a good combination because it means that she has won two highest profile awards.

If Jlaw conquers this, my brain could possibly fry of happiness :

- pleasure of seing her winning and establishing a new record.

- pleasure of reading all the hate flowing against Jlaw because she s overrated, yaddy yaddah, she didn't deserve this for a meh performance etc etc ... insert your anti Jlaw rant here.

This could be so entertaining.

Edited by The Futurist

If Jlaw conquers this, my brain could possibly fry of happiness :

- pleasure of seing her winning and establishing a new record.

- pleasure of reading all the hate flowing against Jlaw because she s overrated, yaddy yaddah, she didn't deserve this for a meh performance etc etc ... insert your anti Jlaw rant here.

This could be so entertaining.

You might be the single worst person alive, Futurist. 

Edited by Jack Nevada