Impact

BD2/That's my Boy take home razzies

In other news-I read the kids choice nominations and *gasp* they are actually pretty good. (Okay Wimpy Kid 3 might not be that great but the other 3 are) though I like to be more lenient when it comes to that show, but whatever.

But this year at the Razzies I'm actually somewhat more pleased then usual.

Btw-in 1992 Newsies of all films was nominated. Considering how much loved that is now...

So what will win this year at the Razzies? Movie 43!

Ok, BD2 doesn't even deserve those Razzies. It got 48% on rottentomatoes and 52 on metacritic, that doesn't bring it close to being "The worst movie of the year".  Every year, the Razzies just nominate popular films and "award" the "prizes" to the films that don't appeal to the mostly young, white, straight, nerdy, male voters. There were so many worse movies than BD2 that came out in 2012 that weren't even nominated because their deserving nominations wouldn't have brought as much traffic to the site.

• Like 3

Ok, BD2 doesn't even deserve those Razzies. It got 48% on rottentomatoes and 52 on metacritic, that doesn't bring it close to being "The worst movie of the year".  Every year, the Razzies just nominate popular films and "award" the "prizes" to the films that don't appeal to the mostly young, white, straight, nerdy, male voters. There were so many worse movies than BD2 that came out in 2012 that weren't even nominated because their deserving nominations wouldn't have brought as much traffic to the site.

Agree. If you are serious about awarding the worst movie of the year then make an effort. If this is all a joke then at least make it funny. Twilight jokes are so 2009.

• Like 1

It doesn't matter if the last one sucked marginally less than the rest:

Razzie voters joke that as with The Lord of the Rings finale Return of the King winning best picture at the Academy Awards, they were waiting for the last Twilight flick on which to heap their scorn.

But they saved the best for Stewart:

'Acting should involve having an expression on your face, and she is blank, other than the morose kind of half-Goth thing her character does,' Wilson said. 'I didn't realise Snow White and Bella were soul sisters, because of the very limited range of what she can do.  'I think it was Dorothy Parker who said about Katharine Hepburn that she runs the "gamut of emotions from A to B." Kristen Stewart is so expressionless she might as well be a brick wall.'

Has Knightmare won a razzie yet?

What's the point ? A.) She is a good actress and B.) Razzies have completely jumped the shark.

The next year's winner will likely be the next Adam Sandler movie or they will latch onto some other cool-to-hate successful movie at the Box Office.

What's the point ? A.) She is a good actress and B.) Razzies have completely jumped the shark.

The next year's winner will likely be the next Adam Sandler movie or they will latch onto some other cool-to-hate successful movie at the Box Office.

:puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke: