Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Movie Details Game of Thrones - Season 4 Finale Fan Event June 15, 2014

| 1h 15m GENRE Drama,

Fantasy CAST Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Peter Dinklage

SYNOPSIS HBO

Canada and Cineplex are offering GAME OF THRONES fans the chance to watch the season 4 finale on the big screen with a theatre full of fellow die-hards. Admission to the screening is free, upon purchase of a $10 concession voucher and the event also includes a preview of upcoming programming and giveaways of GAME OF THRONES prizing, courtesy HBO Home Entertainment and Random House of Canada. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT PARTICIPATING THEATRE BOX OFFICE'S ONLY.

Edited by #ED
  • Like 2

Please Remember: 

(GOT airs on the west coast at 9PM PST, 12PM, EST)

We're updating our official spoiler policy on television shows. From now on, outside of the television forum please post any TV spoilers within spoiler tags until the season of the show has ended. This is so that international TV viewers and people who are behind don't get any moments spoiled.

If you want to discuss television spoilers without tags, please go to the TV forum where you can post spoilers without tags after the West Coast feed has aired (so when the show airs PST).

This policy includes GIFs.

Edited by #ED

Maybe they were talking about blowjobs or anal since neither will get you babies which is one of the oaths

Nah,

He was just talking about having sex and not marrying anyone or getting anyone pregnant. And he's right, that's not in the vows.

Movie Details Game of Thrones - Season 4 Finale Fan Event June 15, 2014

| 1h 15m GENRE Drama,

Fantasy CAST Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Peter Dinklage

SYNOPSIS HBO

Canada and Cineplex are offering GAME OF THRONES fans the chance to watch the season 4 finale on the big screen with a theatre full of fellow die-hards. Admission to the screening is free, upon purchase of a $10 concession voucher and the event also includes a preview of upcoming programming and giveaways of GAME OF THRONES prizing, courtesy HBO Home Entertainment and Random House of Canada. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT PARTICIPATING THEATRE BOX OFFICE'S ONLY.

Welp its time to move to Canada

• Like 1

great ep!

the only problem is I love the Wildings anyway  so it was hard to root against them  :lol: & Ygritte, Aemon  :(

& absolutely shoking 2 deaths  :( but I guess they had to do it b/c they're memerable Wall characters

nice Jon & Sam scene

cant compare it to Blackwater tho b/c Kings Landing >>>>everything for me

It's cool how they brought this

Posted Image

back in this episode...

^ this!

Edited by Tauriel
  • Like 2

great ep!the only problem is I love the Wildings anyway  so it was hard to root against them  :lol: & Ygritte  :(Jogn & Sam cant compare it to Blackwater tho b/c Kings Landing >>>>everything for me

Oh the Battle at Blackwater is probably the best episode I've seen. Next will be probably the beheading of Ned.
  • Like 1