Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Yes, 2 more.For Book 3 readers, do you think concerning Jaime that:

His journey this season will end with him and Brienne getting captured? His getting his hand chopped off would make for a big character cliffhanger for the season's end.

Jon Snow storyline is the most intriguing for me at the moment.Another good episode, next week looks ridiculous, Stannis looks possessed, absolutely on a fricken mission.Hoping Stannis takes King's Landing and delivers Joffereys to Rob but thats wishful thinking.

^ Not necessarily, Stannis winning King's Landing doesn't mean Lannisters lost the war. Plus there is still everything above the wall, Greyjoy winning winterfell and Danaerys...

It wouldn't end the series for many of the reasons Totem said. Plus, even if Stannis takes King's Landing, the question then becomes: Can he hold it?Because as earlier episodes showed, there's a family in Westeros that has the largest army on the continent and a very ambitious daughter that is now unaffiliated with anyone due to Renly's murder.

^Yeah that makes the most sense.For book readers, is the House of the Undying really weird? I need it to be awesome to save the Dany storyline, she was one of my favorites in S1 but her adventures in Qarth this season are easily the most dull of all the storylines.

Her story line is a bit different in the books. The House of the Undying is weird but we'll have to wait and see how they treat it in the series. I suspect at this point it will merge back similar to the book.

I'm completely baffled as to how they're going to do the House of the Undying. Probably just like it is in the book, with a bunch of "WTF are we seeing?" images. Non-book reader viewers will be totally confused, which is good because so are most of the book readers, LOL!There are a couple images that are VERY important though, that there's no way GRRM (he wrote the next episode) would leave out. That is, IF the HotU is in the Blackwater ep.

any images she sees of Rhaegar, the blue flower in the wall of ice, etc.

It should be cool, but Dany's story doesn't really pick up until the 3rd book.One thing you non-book readers have to realize, that of course you wouldn't yet, is that the story goes beyond the Lannisters, Starks, Baratheons, etc. Yes, they are the "main" characters, but the story doesn't begin and end with them.

Just watched the Prince of Winterfell. Good episode and it totally sets up next week's epic showdown. The only thing I didn't understand is why did Catlyn let Jaime go? Letting him go won't bring her kids back any sooner so I really don't get it.Another thing I don't really get is the Dany storyline. Ok so the house of undying guy has her dragons, but he said they must be with their mother. Is he on her side or not?