Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

So the Reeds are going to be in it after all. They were giving the impression that Osha might fulfill their roles.

I expect them to turn up in the first or second episode of Season 3 and after some exposition we'll begin with their part in the tale.

Ratings dipped .4 points from last week to a 1.6. :( Hopefully everyone catches the repeats...

EW attributes the dip to it being Sunday on Memorial Day Weekend. Season 1's episode that weekend (Episode 7) also dipped a bit. Most cable networks avoid scheduling shows on that Sunday because it's a known drop zone for TV programming.But considering the tsunami of acclaim that's swept the internet starting Monday morning, I expect the finale to go up a good bunch since it'll bring in the hype machine.Also CEDAR, don't use demo numbers for this show since this isn't network broadcast TV. Total viewers is what you want to look at.For example, 3.4 million watched Sunday night's 9 PM broadcast live, a drop from 3.85 or so the previous week. BUT, between repeats, HBO Go, and DVR, HBO still expects total viewership to exceed 10 million just like every other episode this season (and even more because of repeat viewing of the epic episode). Edited by 4815162342

• Community Manager

Also CEDAR, don't use demo numbers for this show since this isn't network broadcast TV. Total viewers is what you want to look at.

Yes. HBO, Showtime, Starz, and Cinemax all exist in a different business model where each viewer counts.
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

What about Nickelodeon and Disney?

They don't care about the adults watching the shows, but about the children and preteens. So to them, the children and preteen demographic matters.

I don't want this season to end. :(Surprisingly, I think my favorite subplot of the entire show so far is the relationship between Tywin and Arya...and then there is Bronn. How fucking cool is that guy?What about y'all? Any pleasant surprises? Guilty pleasures? Not-so-guilty pleasures? ;)

Edited by YoursTruly

I agree, the scenes with Tywin and Arya have been full of suspense and laughs. While Stannis has been great, this season belongs to Tyrion. He's played the "game" exceptionally well ever since coming back as The Hand.