Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Hot Pie! :wub:

Pedro Pascal was great in this episode and The Mountain looked like a real mountain. Did they dub him over though? He didn't speak too much...

The actor is Icelandic, so he probably doesn't speak English very well.

Series high in the ratings.

GAME OF THRONES triumphed on Sunday night with a new series high for the 4th time this season, hitting 7.2 million viewers at 9PM and 8.5 million viewers for the night.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/05/19/game-of-thrones-veep-hit-series-highs-silicon-valley-last-week-tonight-with-john-oliver-remain-strong/265648/

• Like 2

GAME OF THRONES triumphed on Sunday night with a new series high for the 4th time this season, hitting 7.2 million viewers at 9PM and 8.5 million viewers for the night.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/05/19/game-of-thrones-veep-hit-series-highs-silicon-valley-last-week-tonight-with-john-oliver-remain-strong/265648/

OMG thats epic!

I was so down when such a great ep 6 got a dip

Now all is back on track! :wub:

Posted Image

OMG thats epic!

I was so down when such a great ep 6 got a dip

Now all is back on track! :wub:

Posted Image

Some predictions by Non-Readers about what's coming for the end of the season (They're essentially Stannis-centered): 

I think we're pretty close to seeing Stannis invading King's Landing again and finally becoming king which will be interesting to see if he keeps to his honor or will be influenced by Melisandre (once again similar to real history with the Vatican and other religious figures).

But the Stannis story is heading somewhere now. I suspect we might see the conclusion of that story arc soon, one way or another. (I'm fairly sure they're heading to King's Landing).

The timing would be a bit off to be honest, but the way I see, if this invasion of Kings Landing is going to happen it's going to happen by the end of this season. Or else it'd happen at the end of the next season, dragging out over the entire season. I'd like to think that the show writers have heard people's complaints about dragging storylines out and would avoid doing so.

Yeah, I'm prepared for the next episode to be a total emotional rollercoaster. I think Oberyn will beat the Mountain, and it will be an awesome battle. But with all the slow wind going on with Stannis' plot, and Melisandre's conversation with Selyse... I'm half expecting Stannis to bust in un-announced with an army of mercenaries and start indiscriminately slaughtering everyone in sight. But only after Oberyn's triumphant victory over the Mountain. Because that will be the point most people will stop being prepared to lose a favorite character.

Shit, the season tag line, "All men must die" could mean be this. Stannis coming in unannounced and just slaughtering everyone.

It would make sense for Stannis to rally the north around him first then take King's Landing, but then again it's seems blackwater bay is a pretty good place to launch an attack from considering most of his force got wiped out and he still took the beach and breached the walls.

The Nights watch are screwed and they are not in anyway prepared for a fight. So when it comes they will get there ass kicked, and when all hope is lost.......Stannis comes charging with his new army to save them.They haven't said where he is going, and he seemed to be the only one concerned about the situation up north. In doing so the nights watch will send out ravens proclaiming his heroic act, rallying support from the north and putting into to question for the common man if the Lanisters should rule since they ignored the situation.

...One minute into the fight the bells will sound throughout King's Landing....Stannis is coming.

Assuming Tyrion figures a way to avoid execution and escape imprisonment (even writing that seems hopelessly optimistic), the map of the sewers and tunnels underneath KL would make a nice parting gift to Stannis as he f@cked off out of town.

Edited by Numbers of House Stark
  • Like 2

Some predictions by Non-Readers about what's coming for the end of the season (They're essentially Stannis-centered):

They know nothing and I haven't read the books either. It's funny because Stannis's plans were revealed in the last season's finale...

• Like 1

Wow. Funny how...

DON'T READ THIS SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOKS...

they're all SO wrong except the one guy, LOL!  But I guess it will make it that much more exciting and surprising when he shows up north of the wall. If not many Unsullied are expecting it.

Wow. Funny how...DON'T READ THIS SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOKS...

they're all SO wrong except the one guy, LOL! But I guess it will make it that much more exciting and surprising when he shows up north of the wall. If not many Unsullied are expecting it.

They are conveniently ignoring the 80,000 soldiers the tyrells have and the fact that they reveled stannis plans already. By the way I think Aegon's is a guarantee now because the they keep mentioning the golden company. who would you like to play him.

Edited by The Sun's Son

The Nights watch are screwed and they are not in anyway prepared for a fight. So when it comes they will get there ass kicked, and when all hope is lost.......Stannis comes charging with his new army to save them.

They haven't said where he is going, and he seemed to be the only one concerned about the situation up north. In doing so the nights watch will send out ravens proclaiming his heroic act, rallying support from the north and putting into to question for the common man if the Lanisters should rule since they ignored the situation.

This is pretty much what I think will happen.

• Like 1

They are conveniently ignoring the 80,000 soldiers the tyrells have an d the fact that they reveled stannis plans already. By the way I think Aegon's is a guarntee now the fact that they keep mentioning the golden company seems to show that who would you like to play him.

You can't blame them about the 80,000 soldiers. The Tyrells are masters at making others underestimate them with, "Oh, we're just harmless women!" "My son is a fat oaf!". It's easy to forget that the Tyrells are much more than ambitious social climbers and already have an enormous military might.

Excited for Young Griff.