Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

7 hours ago, boomboom234 said:

@4815162342 what do you think of jaime on this show they seem to have regressed him back to season one/book one and of all the things the show has fucked up this is the worst imo a friend sent this to me and it kinda sums it up

http://i.4cdn.org/tv/1465831504958.jpg

In the show Jaime never found out that Cersei actually had been fucking other people, which in the books is one of the reasons he drifts away from her. So there is some rationality behind his actions in the show.

Doesn't mean it was the right idea though.

54 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

In the show Jaime never found out that Cersei actually had been fucking other people, which in the books is one of the reasons he drifts away from her. So there is some rationality behind his actions in the show.

Doesn't mean it was the right idea though.

it isn't great and for all their talk of streamlining the book most of the sotry have done a reverse this year like the battle of ice and the battle of fire which they are more or less putting in now 

1 hour ago, The Pandaren said:

My Bastardbowl "predictions"

1.Wun Wun is done done

2.Rickon gets flayed

3.Ramsay gets the dogs

4.Littlefinger pulls a Stannis/Tywin

I think Wun Wun lives but Tormund dies.

10 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I think Wun Wun lives but Tormund dies.

If the wildlings are going to stay apart of the story, I think Tormund has to live.  He's the only attachment (besides a vague one with Wun Wun) to the wildlings.

Then again, the Stark forces may end up getting massacred with Jon being the last one standing when the Knights of the Vale ride in.

46 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

Can we post spoilers? because the answers are there

No. See the thread title- Leaked spoilers prohibited.

Feel free to PM the info to those who are interested, but not in the thread itself.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, boomboom234 said:

Can we post spoilers? because the answers are there

Yeah, I don't want spoilers.  I'm fine speculating with people, but speculating is far different from spoiling myself on what will happen.

On 15/06/2016 at 0:12 AM, boomboom234 said:

@4815162342 what do you think of jaime on this show they seem to have regressed him back to season one/book one and of all the things the show has fucked up this is the worst imo a friend sent this to me and it kinda sums it up

http://i.4cdn.org/tv/1465831504958.jpg

This is so true, it's bugging me a little. He should be already starting to get over her.

Some of these season's story-line do appear to regress a bit compared to the books. It's almost like they just wanted to give GRRM an extra year to get the book out before spoiling everything...

56 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

This is so true, it's bugging me a little. He should be already starting to get over her.

Some of these season's story-line do appear to regress a bit compared to the books. It's almost like they just wanted to give GRRM an extra year to get the book out before spoiling everything...

all of the storylines none have really moved forward except maybe arya the rest are actually maybe a bit behind grrm, jon just took over stannis storyline, Dany moved forward as well i guess but only a little in the most obvoius way that grrm wouldn't do everything else is in a holding pattern a really bad one whihc makes me question why cut arianne, aegon, stannis, and so on if you do nothing interesting with the time you save 

Edited by boomboom234
  • Like 1

On 18/06/2016 at 0:34 AM, Arlborn said:

I'm okay with it. It makes sense as Cersei isn't as odious on the show as she is in the books. Also, it makes Jaime an even more tragic character. 

• Like 1