Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

I only look in here cause idk if there hiding spoilers in the other one.

Avoid the other thread since us book readers are openly discussing spoilers for Season 3 and our hopes/expectations for later seasons.

Awesome ep. Poor Sansa and Tyrion. I'm worried for Arya and she only got one scene this week wtf. So know another person is in love with khalesi lol. I thought only fire could kill the walkers so they can be defeated with a sword or a knife then?

You're confusing White Walkers with wights.

Wights are simply dead people brought back as ice zombies by the White Walkers. They're killed by fire.

White Walkers are the beings that are associated with that universe's equivalent of an Ice Age and they have supernatural qualities to them. Also, it wasn't an ordinary knife that stabbed the White Walker, it was the dragonglass (obsidian) dagger Sam found at the Fist of the First Men.

You're confusing White Walkers with wights. Wights are simply dead people brought back as ice zombies by the White Walkers. They're killed by fire. White Walkers are the beings that are associated with that universe's equivalent of an Ice Age and they have supernatural qualities to them. Also, it wasn't an ordinary knife that stabbed the White Walker, it was the dragonglass (obsidian) dagger Sam found at the Fist of the First Men.

Okay thanks for the explanation.

Joffrey was having a blast trolling Tyrion and Sansa.The wedding/aftermath between Tyrion and Sansa was handled very well, capturing the awkwardness and tension of the moment without dipping into the slightly pervy atmosphere the book gets into once they're in the bedroom.Cersei had a very great moment with Margaery, telling her the story of the Reynes of Castamere. A very significant moment.They toned down Daario. Thank fucking god. Though I didn't see much reason to combine the Stormcrows and Second Sons into a single mercenary group other than saving space on names to say.Davos is free! Stannis really sold his uncertain attitude towards Melisandre's planned sacrifice. I thought they would use the three stillborns in place of the three leeches since they made a show of introducing them. Poor Gendry gets sexytime interrupted.SAM THE SLAYER IS FINALLY HERE!!!

• Like 1