CAYOM Year 6: Oscar Nominations

Interesting. Upset to see Cyber missing BP. Nice for Wicked, the sexiest cat is sound mixing with the musicals. I hope people will pick Emily Blunt over Barks. Jonny Greenwood should have been nominated for bets score, hopefully his song can win though.

Edited by Alfred Beyond The Pines

hope people will pick Emily Blunt over Banks.

I think they will because there is no Banks nominated. Samantha Barks on the other hand should get the pick over Blunt because she has the better role with the better songs.

But Actress is between Lawrence and Watts. No one else has a shot.

My Predictions:

Best PictureCareful Laid PlansBest Animated FeatureTo The MoonBest Documentary FeatureMiracle at the MeadowlandsBest DirectorJoel and Ethan Coen for Careful Laid PlansBest Ensemble451Best ActorJoseph Gordon-Levitt for Careful Laid PlansBest ActressNaomi Watts for 24 HoursBest Supporting ActorGary Oldman for 451Best Supporting ActressI got no clue, seems very tightly contestedBest Voice Actor/Actress in a Leading RoleTom Hanks for To the MoonBest Voice Actor/Actress in a Supporting RoleOlivia Wilde for To the MoonBest Original ScreenplayCareful Laid PlansBest Adapted Screenplay451Best Original ScoreMichael Nyman for The Cardinal in the KremlinBest Original Song“Time for Change” from SocietyBest Cinematography451Best Film Editing24 HoursBest Production DesignWickedBest CostumesKind Hearts and Coronets or Last Ditch EffortBest Makeup & HairstylingLast Ditch Effort or WickedBest Sound MixingSocietyBest Sound EditingAvariceBest Visual EffectsAvariceBest Use of ActionChuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Giant Spiders

• Like 2

Avarice is going to rule the tech categories.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Our Oscars can be highly unpredictable. Not everything turns out the way traditional logic dictates, and how we think they will.