baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Hey B just a suggestion and one that has come up to cause problems repeatedly over the years, maybe change the deadline to 11:59 pm, so everyone knows which day it is. 12 am confuses people including myself. So the deadline has passed now? Or do we still have 23 hours until the deadline?

Edited by Mattrek

The deadline to get all of your preseason in is Friday night at 11:59PM forums time.The deadline to get your weekly questions in is 11:59 pm TONIGHT!

"Forums time" is meaningless (doesn't everybody set their timezone to local whenever they join a new messageboard on the internet?), but he clarified that to mean California/Pacific time.

So you've got about just a little under 23 hours to get your picks in.

Edited by kitik

Hey B just a suggestion and one that has come up to cause problems repeatedly over the years, maybe change the deadline to 11:59 pm, so everyone knows which day it is. 12 am confuses people including myself. So the deadline has passed now? Or do we still have 23 hours until the deadline?

23 hours.

Great, just what I needed more time to go back and forth over everything. Hey fake do you still want the 7 lowest I came up with?

Yes..... I just copied the 5 from Baumer's for now.... will go over it once I get your list.

It's always been 11:59.....and the deadline is tonight at 11:59 pm PST. Edited by baumer

There's nothing wrong with helping each other. All of our predictions are here for everyone to see. The lowest is a bit of a crapshoot.....very tough question.

Baumer, a question. You've a question regarding IM3's gross in UK and Russia for this weekend but it opens in Russia next week.

Yes, I know....that was pointed out to me yesterday. I did address it a few pages back. I didn't feel as though there was enough time to change this so everyone will get this question right.
  • Like 1