The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

73 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Empire Strikes Back

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Oh I agree.  The way he photographed the growing of spores in the Japanese Concentration Camp was symbolic of the struggles of inner city youth in Somalia.  Just brilliant.  

i'm not sure, man, but a movie about anal sacks sounds way more interesting than this.

I agree 100%.  I mean who cares about the battle for a galaxy with sword fights and knights who can control things with their minds and space battles and heroes gettign frozen in carbonite?  Yep, who cares about all that when you can watch a movie about bleeding asses?

• Like 6

Every time Lisa watches a movie, it reminds me of when I was a kid and my mother would force me to eat liver.  I hated the experience but had to do it because I was forced to.

• Like 1

What did you think of Terisynski's 1925 noir masterpiece The Red Anal Sack?  10/10?

Red Anal Sack was good but Terisynki's 1934 sound follow up Blue Yoni was a masterpiece

Yes, I love the existentialism in some of the shots.  The ethos of the movie also reminded me of Bryzgalovinsky's short film from the year before, Anal Glands and the Dark Knights of 1307.

Yokosoto's 1944 masterpiece Vas Deferens made me weep at the sheer beauty of it

Are these real movies by real people??

• Like 1

Naaaaa Stingray, we're just having some fun.  If you go to the Request a Movie thread and go to the last few pages, you'll see that Lisa requests films I've never heard of.  Just having some fun.

My number #2 movie of all time, it will stay there for life I promise you that. 

What's your #1?

Naaaaa Stingray, we're just having some fun.  If you go to the Request a Movie thread and go to the last few pages, you'll see that Lisa requests films I've never heard of.  Just having some fun.

Oh. I thought maybe you were talking about some Lars von Trier-esque types who made artsy, exploitation films back in the day.

Jurassic Park of course! Not the best movie ever but my favorite, childhood memories and sentimental reasons. Its locked to stay there. 

1) Jurassic Park

2) Empire Strikes Back

3) Jaws

4) Raiders of the Lost Arc

5) Schindlers List 

Wow, you really love Spielberg movies :)

• Like 1

If I was told I had roughly 2 hours left to live and I could either spend that time having a hot threesome with Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johanson ooooooor watch this film...........Well strap yourself in boys, its Lightsaber time!

Technically ESB is 2 hrs 4 minutes with credits. And you figure that's 5-6 minutes of credits so you could get down to business and you'd have a majestic soundtrack
  • Like 3

If I was told I had roughly 2 hours left to live and I could either spend that time having a hot threesome with Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johanson ooooooor watch this film...........Well strap yourself in boys, its Lightsaber time!

That's because you'd only last about 5 minutes with the two of them.  :)

• Like 5