Hiccup

Hiccup's Critical Review Year 7

5. Spark: Ignition- Spark earned 70% according to Hiccup’s Critical Review back in Year 4 and missed the Top 25. Spark: Ignition will probably not miss the Top 25 like the first film did. Spark was one of those films that grew on me over time and now I am wildly excited for the sequel. I am trying to keep expectations lower since sequels rarely are better than the first film. Reviews released from the CAYOM Festival have been positive (80/100). Critics have mentioned the film is not as great as the original but it is still an excellent film. Let's hope so!!

Prediction: SUCCESS! Definitely in Top 25!

• Like 1

4. Where?- I don’t remember Numbers every making an animated film before hence I am very very excited for this film. I really hope it is good….wait…this is a Numbers film so it will probably be amazing lol. Oh…as I am typing this and looking at the film I discovers a character named Waldo?! A FREAKING WHERE IS WALDO FILM!!!! *throws money at Numbers* TAKE IT ALL!

TAKE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let me down!

Prediction: SUCCESS! Definitely in Top 25!!!

It has enough appeal to do over 25M imo

It's a quirky low-key comedy whose fanbase has dwindled AND the film doesn't even take place after the TV show but during one of the middle seasons so that stakes and reason for fans to see it is lessened.

Plus, watching something for free on TV is much easier and desirable than paying at least $8 to see in a theater.

4. Where?- I don’t remember Numbers every making an animated film before hence I am very very excited for this film. I really hope it is good….wait…this is a Numbers film so it will probably be amazing lol. Oh…as I am typing this and looking at the film I discovers a character named Waldo?! A FREAKING WHERE IS WALDO FILM!!!! *throws money at Numbers* TAKE IT ALL!

TAKE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let me down!

Prediction: SUCCESS! Definitely in Top 25!!!

:l33t:

So, I'll take a guess at your top 3.

1. Existence - Creator + blockbuster sci-fi = Enough said

2. The Rise & Fall Of Julius Caesar - You loved Alesia, and apparently this is even better.

3. Three Month Funeral - This is just a shot in the dark.

• Like 1

So, I'll take a guess at your top 3.1. Existence - Creator + blockbuster sci-fi = Enough said2. The Rise & Fall Of Julius Caesar - You loved Alesia, and apparently this is even better.3. Three Month Funeral - This is just a shot in the dark.

Id think the same.

3. Extrasensory- I am so so so so so excited for this film. Darren Aronofsky is one of my favorite all time directors and the cast looks really good for this. I don't know much about the film but I like what I do know. The genre got my attention first. I know this film will definitely hit my Top 25 and should also crack the Top 10. It is definitely a frontrunner for #1. 

Prediction: SUCCESS! Top 25 for sure!

• Like 1

2. Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar: Alesia was an excellent film and Numbers has promised Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar will be better. I am with him on this one. The trailer looks amazing with great acting and beautiful visuals. I am also a sucker for period historical films (Last Ditch Effort) so that benefits this film.

Prediction: SUCCESS!!! Definitely in Top 25!!

3. Extrasensory- I am so so so so so excited for this film. Darren Aronofsky is one of my favorite all time directors and the cast looks really good for this. I don't know much about the film but I like what I do know. The genre got my attention first. I know this film will definitely hit my Top 25 and should also crack the Top 10. It is definitely a frontrunner for #1. 

Prediction: SUCCESS! Top 25 for sure!

I've read the film. You should be excited.

• Like 1

I've read the film. You should be excited.

I actually read it last night  at 3am because I was so excited to read it and..............................I was very pleased.  :wub:

• Like 1

1. Nebula- Exodus 33:20 But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

Posted Image

Prediction: This could be utter disappointing crap or the most glorious and amazing film to ever grace CAYOM in my lifetime. 

Edited by Hiccup
  • Like 1

Will start reviews probably when Part 1 shuts down. I am reviewing every film starting with January 1st to December 31st hence I need the schedule completed. Reviews will three words long with a rating given after. As I move though the year I will develop the Top 25. 

• Like 1