A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

I don't know. I buy J-Law liking Chris Pratt. I don't buy Chris Pratt liking J-Law. I don't know why.

The actual movie looks okay. Nothing special.

I kind of agree. it's kind of hard to buy Chris Pratt liking anyone but Anna Farris though, bless his heart.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nutella of Arabia said:

No, absolutely not. The online entertainment world always gets tied into knots about this sort of thing, but IMO regular people don't even start paying attention to what's gonna be released in December until, say, Thanksgiving.

Me and my man Tele agreeing on something. 

• Like 1

Just now, Blair Witch failed Baumer said:

99% of the public, in other words, not nerds like us that dissect the 58,000 that Snowden made this weekend, don't pay attention to when a trailer came out, if it was too soon, if it went through reshoots, if the stars hated each other, who had pizza for lunch and who died their hair on set.  all they care about is if the movie looks good.  Passengers trailer has done enough to get people interested....the rest is all smoke filled, coffee house crap.

Yes I know. I'm just kidding. But you know if this disappoints in any way people are going to point to the late trailer and not any of the actual reasons it might disappoint

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Sony couldn't have chosen a worst day to release the trailer tho.

The world is knee deep in Brangelina drama.

Do people really care about this?  This is an honest question.

Just now, Blair Witch failed Baumer said:

Do people really care about this?  This is an honest question.

I would love to say no, but they do.  It was even breaking news on CNN and usatoday.com.  So that was their top story for a while sadly

2 hours ago, Kalo said:

Yup, just confirmed what I already thought, my most anticipated film for the rest of the year. yup over Rogue One.

I can't believe I'm more interested in a film like this than a SW film.

• Like 3

The Brangelina news has been cracking me up all day because of the Marion Cotillard rumors that are already swirling and then Paramount was like "let's take advantage of this free publicity and release a trailer for their movie coming out at Thanksgiving on this blessed day!" :lol: Talk about shameless.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Blair Witch failed Baumer said:

I can't believe I'm more interested in a film like this than a SW film.

well we know you are Canadian so that explains your lapse in judgment :P 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Blair Witch failed Baumer said:

You really think it hasn't?  

I think the online community who was interested and excited to see something is now really interested and excited. I don't know if it's made any greater connection to a larger audience yet. (And, of course, I suppose it doesn't really need to, until Halloween at least).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The Brangelina news has been cracking me up all day because of the Marion Cotillard rumors that are already swirling and then Paramount was like "let's take advantage of this free publicity and release a trailer for their movie coming out at Thanksgiving on this blessed day!" :lol: Talk about shameless.

Not feeling the hype for Allied at all tbh.