A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

LOL, considering how hard Sony is working to keep some elements of the script a secret, you'd think they wouldn't release such a blatantly obvious still. I guess they figure if you follow this movie closely enough to see production stills, you probably already know.

anyway, I haven't read the script and I hope there's a lot more to it that I don't know. It's exciting to see the promo kicking in.

20 hours ago, trifle said:

This promotion has taken forever to start, and now it is coming all at once! But yeah, I'm glad to see it has finally started!

At least they surprised me, I didn't know about the movie at all and after seeing the first trailer just before watching Doctor Strange i was definitely on board :cloud9:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trifle said:

Sony France is definitely of the opinion Aurora's name is still Dunn.  I'd start doubting that it changed to Lane except the screenwriter himself said it did and I doubt the reshoots were to change it back. 

Maybe it's like that Moana thing where they couldn't name her that in some territories because it's trademarked so she has a different name in some countries.

Maybe "Dunn" was only a problem in the US So they only changed it there?

8 minutes ago, JennaJ said:

Maybe it's like that Moana thing where they couldn't name her that in some territories because it's trademarked so she has a different name in some countries.

Maybe "Dunn" was only a problem in the US So they only changed it there?

That is what a bunch of French people on twitter seem to be hoping.  I guess we'll find out! 

I have no idea if that signifies anything but I'm sick and bored and you can wonder with me.  I am not sure I want another full trailer, people shouldn't know too much. More tv spots being carved out of the existing trailer with a tad more footage might be better.

Edited by trifle

14 minutes ago, Charism said:

What the heck is wrong with those crybabies nowdays? New trailer for Beauty and the beast - they cry. Bilboard for Passengers - they cry. New image of anything - they cry.  Jesus christ...

Some people have always been more emotional than others. Lighten up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Some people have always been more emotional than others. Lighten up.

Yeah, I know, but it's a rather 'new' thing. And it's strange. "Literally crying" over everything. Or maybe they're just using this as figure of speech. Well, whatever, it's not like I care, but I don't like cringey things. Bragging about crying over decent trailer is pretty cringeworthy. :P