A Marvel Fanboy

Weekend Numbers: Oblvi: 38.1 42: 18 mill (starting pg 10)

I walked out of Dreamcatcher after 20 minutes. I watched it for Animatrix anyway because I was so pumped for sequels but the movie was fuckin terrible. Now you know why I really hate Damian Lewis. He reminds me of that shit weasel flick.

I walked out of Dreamcatcher after 20 minutes. I watched it for Animatrix anyway because I was so pumped for sequels but the movie was fuckin terrible. Now you know why I really hate Damian Lewis. He reminds me of that shit weasel flick.

Yeah but he was great in Band of Brothers...

• Like 1

It's a real crapshoot what kind of audience you get.

I've walked out of two movies (that I can remember): Transformers 2, although there was probably only five-ten minutes left.

I watched to the end but ran out of the theater fell on the floor and started to cry. People lining up asked me what happened and I sobbed "the movie was so ba-a-a-a-d". Ironaically, the thing got an applause when it ended which really riled me up cause everyone apparently enjoyed me while I was suffering. I adored TF and was really pumped for TF2 but that was ba-a-a-a-d.

I'll be honest: I think applause after any movie is dumb. Be it at Cannes, or an AMC in Indiana.

Heath Ledger`s name was getting standing O`s every time it appeared in TDK closing credits. I think it was In Memory Of or Dedicated To. Poeple were clapping and wiping off tears.

I'll be honest: I think applause after any movie is dumb. Be it at Cannes, or an AMC in Indiana.

I gotta be honest, no one ever, ever cheers or applauds at the movies over here, BUT when I went to New York and saw Transformers 3 on opening night just like an hour after there was some big red carpet thing in Times Square where all the cast were there and the crowd was fucking pumped and they were cheering and clapping every time a transformer appeared on screen and stuff and it was unbearable.

I watched to the end but ran out of the theater fell on the floor and started to cry. People lining up asked me what happened and I sobbed "the movie was so ba-a-a-a-d". Ironaically, the thing got an applause when it ended which really riled me up cause everyone apparently enjoyed me while I was suffering. I adored TF and was really pumped for TF2 but that was ba-a-a-a-d.

:lol:

I am laughing out loud right now.

:lol:

I am laughing out loud right now.

You can`t! I was CRUSHED! CRUSHED! I felt like my life was over which is really stupid cause it`s a TF movie and wasn`t even into cartoon and toys. But I was so CRUSHED. Sitting there by the wall crying my heart out while all those people who bought tix were gulping.

Edited by fishnets

I gotta be honest, no one ever, ever cheers or applauds at the movies over here, BUT when I went to New York and saw Transformers 3 on opening night just like an hour after there was some big red carpet thing in Times Square where all the cast were there and the crowd was fucking pumped and they were cheering and clapping every time a transformer appeared on screen and stuff and it was unbearable.

The horror...

Wow, I've indulged in a lot of Transformers bashing today. :lol:

The moment the Paramount logo came up and someone screamed "YEAH TRANSFORMEEEEERS!" and everyone responded with an applause I knew it was going to be a long one. I was just thinking about how if I were back home in Scotland the guy who screamed that would've probably been punched in the back of the head. *sigh*

You can`t! I was CRUSHED! CRUSHED! I felt like my life was over which is really stupid cause it`s a TF movie and wasn`t even into cartoon and toys. But I was so CRUSHED. Sitting there by the wall crying my heart out while all those people who bought tix were gulping.

I can only imagine it :lol:

I like when an audience has reactions to what's happening during a movie; especially when it something bad ass!!I remember when watching MI:GP and the camera pans over Ethan's shoulder to look out the window just before he climbs out. I don't like hights, so when that happened I said out loud, "Oh hell no!" I actually felt a little dizzy, LOL. I wasn't the only one to have a reaction to that either. It was the same when I saw Transformers. The audience was into it and reacting to things on screen and clapped at the end. I was one of the best movie going experiences I've ever had.