CAYOM YEAR 1: Film Discussion

March 25th only has a family animated film openingAugust 5th only has a remake of To Kill a MockingbirdThanksgiving weekend only has a raunchy animated film openingDexter, will you be posting your Dracula film and The Bear and the Fox? You still need theater counts for Vesta, Lenny, and Ghost Story and a release date for Lenny.

• Community Manager

Hunch has an action/adventure already for June 17th, so that film of yours could go to August, where there isn't really anything big poised to break out (Hired Guns is the biggest film and I see only Inglourious Basterds numbers for it, probably a bit less).June 24th is also an option.

June 24th it is.

I have two Oscar movies in mind, but I won't be able to get it done anytime soon, so I'm targeting Year 2. Could do a horror filler if it's needed for August or September.

August would be a great of the horror film

I have two Oscar movies in mind, but I won't be able to get it done anytime soon, so I'm targeting Year 2. Could do a horror filler if it's needed for August or September.

Just wait a couple days for people to finish up their major films first

Dexter you should keep The Bear and the Fox on its original weekend (Wed. December 21st) because a family animated film opens the week before Thanksgiving already.

I moved itI wil try to get Dracula finished. Been busy writing papers and traveling.

Deadline is in about 36 hours, so the clock is ticking.I figure that deadline can be for the main films, and then over the weekend people can drop in a few fillers to the weekends that need some more activity.