#ED

Weekend Estimates - (Pain & Gain: 20M, The Big Wedding: 7.5M)

OK so if P+G can just drop another couple of million over the weekend all will be well in the world with my predictions.IF the original projections turn out to be accurate then look for me in the nearest non-Hyundai car sometime tomorrow morning.

Just keep dropping just keep dropping just keep dropping, dropping, dropping, what do we do? Drop, drop.If that 7m Friday includes the 750k midnights, it won't hit 19m. I'm doing the happy dance right now.

I'm thinking that Oblivion still has a chance to win the weekend. Is my math off, or could this come down to actuals on Monday afternoon?

Rest of the top 10 from Nikke:

6. Scary Movie 5 (Dimension/Weinstein) Week 3 [Runs 2,733] PG13Friday $1.1M, Weekend $3.3M, Cume $27.3M

7. GI Joe: Retaliation/ (Paramount) Week 5 [Runs 2,707] PG13Friday $950K, Weekend $3.4M, Cume $116.2M

8. (tie) The Place Beyond The Pines (Focus) Week 5 [Runs 1,584] RFriday $750K, Weekend $2.6M, Cume $16.1M

9. (tie ) Olympus Has Fallen (FilmDistrict) Week 6 [Runs 2,334] RFriday $750K, Weekend $2.6M, Cume $92.9M

10. Jurassic Park 3D (Universal) Week 4 [Runs 1,848] PG13Friday $650K, Weekend $2.5M, Cume $42.2M

That's a little disappointing. I was kind of hoping that Mud might sneak in there somewhere.

No bonus for me for this weeks questions ah well the game is early haha. And kitik no your math isn't off. It'll be probably within a mill either way since I have a feeling the Friday number includes midnights/early night shows.