Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Now I'm curious to see how much Thor 2 will increase, do anyone know if in the Thor movie there will be any interaction with other Avengers or something like that?

Can't see

Banner.

or IM. Maybe Dr. Strange or a future Avenger.

You can't quit until Fast 6. Your Fast Five was one of the best threads ever on BOM.

Thank you.  But I really don't have a solid Fast 6 prediction other than it will make about 250/600....but I'm not iron clad in that at all.

Thank you.  But I really don't have a solid Fast 6 prediction other than it will make about 250/600....but I'm not iron clad in that at all.

I hear you. You made that Fast Five thread back when MTC/RS rule meant something.

Did anyone notice that Stark

met Yinsen at the party in Bern?  And that Yinsen was the guy in the cave with him in IM1?  Remember Yinsen tells him he met him at a party but Stark was too drunk to remember?

I thought that was pretty cool.

• Like 6

Serious question, what type of OW for The Avengers 2? Will it beat Episode 7?

2015 is going to be the nuttiest summer for OW's and totals.  Right now I have no idea, but when the trailer comes out for SW and Ford, Hamill and Fisher are in it, the internet is going to self-com-bust.  

• Like 1

In 2015, EVII will get the May 4th slot and AV2 will more than likely get the Victoria Day weekend slot, or whatever the holiday is in May for the US.

EDI...so May 1st for SW and May 22nd for AV2.

Edited by baumer

Depends on the reception of the previous film and whether Disney will stick to the Wed/Thurs releases for the franchise. 

Of course there are exceptions, what if TA2 opens on Tuesday than a Thursday opening for VIII.

In 2015, EVII will get the May 4th slot and AV2 will more than likely get the Victoria Day weekend slot, or whatever the holiday is in May for the US.

EDI...so May 1st for SW and May 22nd for AV2.

Mem. wknd. Why would they change dates?

What is the record for the most money made by a studio in a single month? Whatever it is, it looks like the record will fall in May 2015 if those release dates hold.

• Like 1