Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

:)The countdown to the billion's mark is officially set....7 days left to match the record held by TA, AVATAR and HPDH2.Can it do it ?

No. But I would look into it closely later on.

So I saw Iron Man 3 last night and OMG it was like the greatest film ever!  Like when Robert Downey Jr made that one joke about being rich and famous....hahah so funny!! I was dying!  And when that one thing exlpoded at the end of the movie....wow, totally did not see that one coming.  Such a visual masterpiece! Ah, loved it so much, it was like better than The Avengers which has to be  one of the best movies ever!!

Ehkay....maybe I'm not a huge fan of these Marvel films.  HOWEVER, congratulations Iron Man 3!  A 64M Sat is ridiculous....this should do 175M+ easily this weekend and it could be the biggest opener of the year.  So I'm happy for all of you.....

• Like 1

lol....well you get some right and others you just DON'T. Happy to eat crow and admit I was wrong with my ridiculous 320 million prediction and 800 WW. Clearly there IS an Avengers Effect. It makes me think how much of a monster TA2 is going to be.

I don't see how 340 is possible.  Clones adjusts to 450 with 3D.

I remember Clones being considered the $300m+ "flop" because Spider-Man stole its mojo that summer. Disney bought some high class problems from Lucas.

• Like 1

Not sure if this was mentioned yet or if anyone even cares, but is Disney going Puerto Rico on Oz? That is fudging. Looks like they're faking it to $230 million for some reason.

That's why they have a steeper Sat-Sun drop for IM3.

So I saw Iron Man 3 last night and OMG it was like the greatest film ever!  Like when Robert Downey Jr made that one joke about being rich and famous....hahah so funny!! I was dying!  And when that one thing exlpoded at the end of the movie....wow, totally did not see that one coming.  Such a visual masterpiece! Ah, loved it so much, it was like better than The Avengers which has to be  one of the best movies ever!!

Ehkay....maybe I'm not a huge fan of these Marvel films.  HOWEVER, congratulations Iron Man 3!  A 64M Sat is ridiculous....this should do 175M+ easily this weekend and it could be the biggest opener of the year.  So I'm happy for all of you.....

I haven't seen IM3, but this made me chuckle. :D