Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

We really don't know anything yet. Its not even dark on the west coast. People are still on their evening commute. And I still say Saturday will be huge. 

But why would this play out any differently on Saturday than the other two films?  This number is taking the 15 mill into consideration as well, so it will increase from the just Friday but drop from the Fri/Thurs number.

We really don't know anything yet. Its not even dark on the west coast. People are still on their evening commute. And I still say Saturday will be huge. 

Of course Saturday will be huge. Friday is already huge. But not HUGE huge.

• Like 1

So, while The Avengers kept increasing, this is doing the complete opposite and decreasing.  :lol:

Didn't Avengers kinda level out in the mid-to-high 60s with most people not named Rth before shooting up to Rth's projection?

Yep. It has absolutely exploded in China and Russia. It's doing very well in Germany too. Those 3 markets alone will make over 200m easily.

Yes, I feel like smacking myself.  I forgot about the explosion in China.

But why would this play out any differently on Saturday than the other two films?  This number is taking the 15 mill into consideration as well, so it will increase from the just Friday but drop from the Fri/Thurs number.

I don't know. Since Avengers Kids are really into Iron Man. That's my guess. But we'll see. It may not increase but should be close I think. They have shows starting at 9:am on Saturday. So it will be movie going all day and half the night. Kids will be out of school.

If that $58-$63m Friday holds, Saturday will be in the $46-$50m range.

I'm not ruling out a 55 million dollar Friday.

America must be destroyed!!!!!!!! North Korea will bomb America now because Iron Man 3 if flopping in America

Yeha, Kim What-`s-his-face Son of Jong-ill is a huge fan of IM.

Is it too early for WWW thread? I think not.

• Like 1