Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

I agree. It's head and shoulder better than IM2 and more or less on par with IM1 and somehow people are bitching about a twist that was very well executed. 

And the fact that it makes about as much sense as The Architects speech does in Reloaded, if u have no dictionary.

lol, Knicks choking. How the fuck do you allow a 20-0 run?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Because its fixed...#Bostonstrong.  :)

See this is what Idont get....why am I a clown?  And why was I wrong about everything. I underestimated the international gross, but i have domestic at 340 mill.  What do u have it at bozo?

Wasn't talking about you Bozo. Was talking about Azazel.

Remember last year, early TA number was also high 50's and low 60's. It wasn't until Rth said 80M, that the forums blew up. 

But by early Friday afternoon, we had repeated reports from all sorts of posters of theaters just exploding, adding showtimes like crazy, sellouts happening right and left.... everything contradicted the "high 50s" lowball numbers from the trades and Nikki. None of that is happening this time.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 4

From the showing I went to, it really shows how Marvel had done a good job of building their own universe, introduce and let audience in on it.

After the movie's over, there are about 30-35 people who stayed back patiently to wait (it was like 7-8 min wait) for the post-credit scene, people from all age group too. It feels awesome watching the scene together with them  :D

• Like 2

I'm still at work and on my iPhone with 30% power thanks to this thread. 2 hours before I get home. Do I shut off to conserve?

But by early Friday afternoon, we had repeated reports from all sorts of posters of theaters just exploding, adding showtimes like crazy, sellouts happening right and left.... everything contradicted the "high 50s" lowball numbers from the trades and Nikki. None of that is happening this time.

True but what I'm saying is if it shifts from 58 to 64/66M for Friday, weekend number then moves from 150 to 165M so we can still see change. 

Edited by druv10