Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/3-5/5

Oops! Its indeed pretty low. I was expecting 70% but that is closer to 75%.So it is a kid's movie after all!

The 2nd weekend numbers are probably going to be insane.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by fmpro

400m should happen, but it is not going to go very far from there.

We always need 2nd friday to be sure.

But that is not a good drop.

I still belive in a 2,45-2,5 multiplier for a 420-430 mill finish

No way to spin that as a good Monday number for IM3. If it is a kid movie and that is the main factor of this drop then we better see a beast Friday and Saturday increase. Otherwise, this will be even more frontloaded than originally anticipated.

:lol: It depends on which part you're in. I live in a big city, it's fine really, seriously, things are a lot cheaper here. The worst thing about Texas though is the weather, it's crazy. There's a saying along the lines of: "If you don't like Texas weather, wait 15 minutes, it'll change" :lol:

That's a saying here in Victoria too. We've had numerous times with thunder, lightning, hail, snow, gales, sun, overcast, rain and sleet all happening on the same day.

Now as someone who wants the movie to fall flat on its face I urge caution assuming things from one number. If next weekend drops big then we will know if WOM is indeed negative.

No way to spin that as a good Monday number for IM3. If it is a kid movie and that is the main factor of this drop then we better see a beast Friday and Saturday increase. Otherwise, this will be even more frontloaded than originally anticipated.

Can't infer a lot just from a big monday drop.  IM1 dropped 73.4% on Monday, and still had an over 3 multiplier.

• Like 2