Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

Looks like RE6 will edge out CA3 in friday presales but i doubt it will do as well in walkups..

my very very early guesstimate

68*2,65=180 mill OD plus midnights..

Around 28 mill $ OD

Lets see how it plays out

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fmpro said:

I ilke a dude who stays true to his believes and predictions :) we will find out very soon and gloating are allowed :jeb!:

Well my first post on the matter regarding 67m PS is happening and maybe a little higher. Let's see if it follows thru. It could be the biggest surprise of the year.

AC still at 25% of RE. 

Sat PS show RE at 12 % behind its 300% lead on AC.  Assuming AC bumps the normal 30% on Sat, RE will bump 18%

Edited by POTUS

1 minute ago, POTUS said:

Well my first post on the matter regarding 67m PS is happening and maybe a little higher. Let's see if it follows thru. It could be the biggest surprise of the year.

It could be yes

1 hour ago, fmpro said:

Not with that number 1 week away IMO

We'll it had just listed. Already over 200k in a few hours while the other 2 are at 50 and 60k after be being listed for a few days. We'll need 2 days to see where it's going.  RE has 43% of shows today.  Logan won't need more than 30% and Dog and Lego just 15%. RE should keep half at 22% next week.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, POTUS said:

We'll it had just listed. Already over 200k in a few hours while the other 2 are at 50 and 60k after be being listed for a few days. We'll need 2 days to see where it's going.  RE has 43% of shows today.  Logan won't need more than 30% and Dog and Lego just 15%. RE should keep half at 22% next week.

Cool. Lets do some tracking next week :)

5 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

[4 days+5.5 hours]

Logan

midnights - 358k

OD - 1.33m

Rogue One
midnights - 620k
OD - 2.98m

Doctor Strange
midnights - 670k
OD - 2.70m

Fantastic Beasts
midnights - 558k
OD - 3.5m

If the presales don't pick up, Logan looks like a 300m yuan movie...

3,85 mill after today. If it doubles each day like today it will be fine :)

At this time i hope for

Tuesday 7,5

Wed 14

Thu 25

OD 68 mill for a 200 mill + weekend

Okay number kinda hope for more

6 hours ago, fmpro said:

3,85 mill after today. If it doubles each day like today it will be fine :)

At this time i hope for

Tuesday 7,5

Wed 14

Thu 25

OD 68 mill for a 200 mill + weekend

Okay number kinda hope for more

The presales need to do well enough for it to kill RE6's showtimes. Or else with the lack of showtimes its not gonna explode...merely do well.

RE6 is dropping fine but note its Monday is below xXx and Tuesday(due to Vday) also likely. If Logan and newcomers can steal enough showtimes... RE6 may end up with only 150m+ USD.

6 hours ago, TigerPaw said:

The presales need to do well enough for it to kill RE6's showtimes. Or else with the lack of showtimes its not gonna explode...merely do well.

RE6 is dropping fine but note its Monday is below xXx and Tuesday(due to Vday) also likely. If Logan and newcomers can steal enough showtimes... RE6 may end up with only 150m+ USD.

The other two releases have been marked down to 12 and 17% and will drop further. Logan should take no more than 33%. I think RE will keep more than half of it OD 44%.

I just looked up FF7 from two years ago. It had 65% of 128k shows. 80k~ and made 346m. Now there are up to 280k shows.  25% is more than enough for an OD under 100m

5 hours ago, chrisman0606 said:

@POTUS I do not think Logan will open to Civil War Level numbers but I think it will open maybe Doctor Strange or X-Men Apocalypse level, what do you think?

PS are looking better. Will double again today to 7m.  I think it will get into the 20s by Friday 1am and do at least 3x.  60-80m looking likely for now. STB 60, FB 73, DS 80m type open.

XMA at 111m is not out of reach if the rating is high(8.8+) and OD gets pushed to 4x PS like XXX.

Edited by POTUS
  • Like 1