baumer

Monday #s IM3 11.26

• Founder / Operator

Ruffalo was alright, but I thought Norton was amazing as Bruce Banner.  I'm the only one who loved TiH?  :huh:

I liked it when it came out, but it doesn't hold up over repeat viewings for me. I enjoy him and Liv Tyler. The second half of the movie falls kind of flat.

• Like 1

I know I may get massacred for saying this. But I enjoyed Green Lantern more than Avengers.

Stone him!!!!

:P

nah, different strokes for different folks  :lol:

No decoy.. When the winners are ready for the signature change, I'm game...

I've heard this before .. which reminds me of the bet that you lost and are yet to follow through.

What a "man" of your word.

• Like 1

That said, its performance so far is also very similar to the first Iron Man in terms of percentages. But obviously, given the numbers its putting up, SM3 for now is the best comparison.

• Like 1

That said, its performance so far is also very similar to the first Iron Man in terms of percentages. But obviously, given the numbers its putting up, SM3 for now is the best comparison.

No.

Since when could you compare weekdays in the middle of the July to the first half of May?

Don't be a hypocrite. You were the guy who said people would bring up 3D if IM3 grosses more than TDKR. Same thing applies here. BOM keeps the records regardless of how or when they happen. If you don't think people should make comparisons, then go ask BOM to stop keeping track of the 5-day records.

• Like 1