#ED

Tuesday Numbers: Iron Man 3 - (Actual: $11.287m)

No idea. Is there any other prominent BO sites still around? How's World of KJ doing these days?

Prominent? Not really, but there are some that are still kicking around. KJ is pretty much in free fall from what I gather.

Yeah, I'd be hard pressed to find a forum with this much activity. Gotta give it up to Shawn and co. who set this up. Really well done, I'm still amazed of how this forum has progressed since the beginning. It easily could have failed but it's been anything but a failure. Kudos to everyone who helped and I know there are many, I'm just glad to be a part of this forum. *sentimental speech over*

• Like 2

Despite BOM abandoning us, we still managed to survive.

Eh, I think it's still been the best possible outcome. We get a much improved forum and BOM now has loads more free information, win-win.
  • Like 5

Eh, I think it's still been the best possible outcome. We get a much improved forum and BOM now has loads more free information, win-win.

Yeah, that has been my feeling for awhile too. BOM forum was terrible. Couldn't even support embedded images, which is lame. But now we have access to all of the daily information and all of the adjusted for inflation numbers without paying for it. Good deal for us all the way around.

You sure you want it?? You might not like it.. I smell a meltdown occurring while I sleep.. :stretcher: 

Let's get it over with IF it's going to be bad, let the healing power of weekend increase talk soothe our sorrows I say!!!!