#ED

Tuesday Numbers: Iron Man 3 - (Actual: $11.287m)

My Korean friends here in the Philippines said they didn't like the film and that IRON MAN and even IRON MAN ll were better. I told them though that it is doing VERY well in their country. lol

Posted Image

• Like 1

My Korean friends here in the Philippines said they didn't like the film and that IRON MAN and even IRON MAN ll were better. I told them though that it is doing VERY well in their country. lol

Here in NA the attitude thats its way better then Iron man 2 buts its not IM1 or TA.

Not one person I met who says IM2 was better.

Lol also if that was the case why is IM3 looking to beat TA in Korea lolz

Considering people said that this was the next Spider Man 3, Spider Man 3 fell 23%..Thinking about based on the week days Spider Man 3 should have fell 70%+ on the weekend lol

It's a roller coaster :lol: Sat number is TA-like, then Sunday is SM1, Monday is a toss up between SM3 and IM1. Then finally a Tuesday number that is kinda its own :lol:
  • Like 3

Today the beer stores will be packed with forum members worldwide....IM3 had a fantastic Tuesday.

Tomorrow high rise buidlings will lock their windows and bolt the door to the roof shut because Wednesday will be bad.

• Like 5

Mandeep's Fearless Perdiction.

Wednesday: "Fear for you lives, There is no hope!!!!!!"

Thursday: Okay whatever

Friday: All is lost sub 60 million weekend!!!

Saturday:  500 + domestic is locked!!

Sunday: Great 2nd weekend....

• Like 6

It's a roller coaster :lol: Sat number is TA-like, then Sunday is SM1, Monday is a toss up between SM3 and IM1. Then finally a Tuesday number that is kinda its own :lol:

IM3 does whatever it pleases, whenever it pleases. B)

• Like 3