#ED

Tuesday Numbers: Iron Man 3 - (Actual: $11.287m)

It reallt looks like 40-50 mill is what a film will do for its 3D rerelease. Lion King was a pure anomoly.

It reallt looks like 40-50 mill is what a film will do for its 3D rerelease. Lion King was a pure anomoly.

Yeah, and to be honest I think a 2D rerelease of Lion King would have done almost as well. People just want their kids to see it on the big screen, regardless of format

Strong hold, let me remind people to not have a meltdown with 25%+ drop tomorrow. ;)  :P  :D

It's playing like a family movie so I expect 150% jump on Friday with another 55%+ on Saturday.

• Like 1

Strong hold, let me remind people to not have a meltdown with 25%+ drop tomorrow. ;)  :P  :D

It's playing like a family movie so I expect 150% jump on Friday with another 55%+ on Saturday.

Those are bigger jumps than TA, I don't think it's quite feasible.

Those are bigger jumps than TA, I don't think it's quite feasible.

Avengers was playing to much larger weekdays though, and jumped all the way up to a $103 million second weekend. Avengers really couldn't have had a bigger % jump than what it had.

Avengers was playing to much larger weekdays though, and jumped all the way up to a $103 million second weekend. Avengers really couldn't have had a bigger % jump than what it had.

Avengers sure could have jumped better for at least 110M 2nd weekend. Damn bastard it didn't  :P

But yeah, good point. I guess I'm kinda weary, I think Druv's Sat jump is quite plausible, but the Fri jump could be smaller though.

This thread hasn't been derailed yet?

Michael Fassbender swings pipe.

Tarantino loves feet.

This isn't Jan - March.