#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

I am having Math lessons. Don't bother me please.

Oh that changes things. We might get accurate numbers for once. Don't hurt your brain too much trying to turn on the calculator. :P

• Like 1

I'll never ever forget the sudden huge eruption into laughter when Hulk grabbed Loki and swung him about like a doll.

It's moments like that where the theatre comes to life and makes me realise why I love film and box office so much.
  • Like 6

:rofl: These american stories always make me crack up. Last summer I was down in Florida and a family legitimately believed that Canadians lived in igloos and only got Cable TV last week (well I told them the part about the Cable TV and they seemed to buy it) 

I have people ask me if I lived in Igloos when I told them I was from Minnesota, I been in southern parts of the US. 

I have people ask me if I lived in Igloos when I told them I was from Minnesota, I been in southern parts of the US. 

:lol:

Just like a lot of people think it's a blizzard year round in Colorado, despite the fact that we consistently have 95 degree+ days in the summer and only get much snow between Jan-March.

:lol:Just like a lot of people think it's a blizzard year round in Colorado, despite the fact that we consistently have 95 degree+ days in the summer and only get much snow between Jan-March.

I was shocked when I went to Colorado in September and realized its just like any other South Western state (fuckin hot!). Went back in February and it was refreshingly mild.

:lol:

Just like a lot of people think it's a blizzard year round in Colorado, despite the fact that we consistently have 95 degree+ days in the summer and only get much snow between Jan-March.

Still awful weather for winter though. Glad I don't have to shovel snow.

It's incredible how little some Americans know about their own country.

When I was in Mississippi I ask a girl at a Wal-Greens how close is Memphis and she was "Like 3-4 hours away it is a long drive. I never been there." 20 minutes later, I was in Memphis. 

• Like 1