#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Just puked up the entire contents of my stomach. Mostly booze, chinese food, and bile. I'd like to think the IM3 number had something to do with it... :angry:;)

Just log off and go to bed, lol.

• Like 1

That's ok. :lol: because you love those with the same tastes as you and their in there somewhere...in the masses. It's always healthy to have disagreements, otherwise it'd be a little too boring ;)

I agree with disagreements

But it is boring seeing all these Marvel movies doing well. How Boring would be if Captain America 2 did 165m Ow and 400m Domestically. 

Just puked up the entire contents of my stomach. Mostly booze, chinese food, and bile. I'd like to think the IM3 number had something to do with it... :angry:;)

aDIM, I think you're only mad at the numbers for IM3 cause it poses threats for CF wining the year DOM :P
  • Like 3

You will create an Ocean.

I predicted IM3 and TA. 

I am just upset it is the same movies that do well at the box office. I am not big fan blockbusters so it is more interesting when movies surprise and do well not the same big franchises. 

TA2 will decrease are 15-20%

• Like 1

Good! Now you can stay and wait for rth to come and give us the great news that IM3 estimates dropped to 29m.
  • Like 1

I agree with disagreements

But it is boring seeing all these Marvel movies doing well. How Boring would be if Captain America 2 did 165m Ow and 400m Domestically. 

Wouldn't that CA number be ANYTHING but boring, considering Cap is assumed to be the weakest link of TA and his solo film is expected to have the lowest gross? Also, didn't you say earlier that you really liked IM3? What's with the negativity all of a sudden man?

I predicted IM3 and TA. 

I am just upset it is the same movies that do well at the box office. I am not big fan blockbusters so it is more interesting when movies surprise and do well not the same big franchises. 

TA2 will decrease are 15-20%

Nope. WW it will make more than TA1. Sowwrrry

• Like 1

Wouldn't that CA number be ANYTHING but boring, considering Cap is assumed to be the weakest link of TA and his solo film is expected to have the lowest gross? Also, didn't you say earlier that you really liked IM3? What's with the negativity all of a sudden man?

It is to big for its own good. I still like the film but it is too big for its own.  Kinda like Call of Duty wins in video game sales every year. It is boring. 

Nope. WW it will make more than TA1. Sowwrrry

WW it increase but decrease domestically.