theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Spidey Freak isn't iJack. Different posting style (no walls of text). Makes witty posts and is pleasant to talk to. Most importantly, doesn't think that a generation is 5 years.

Their posting styles, interests, opinions and general annoying-ness are stunningly similar for them not to be the same person. 

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 3

Their posting styles, interests, opinions and general annoying-ness are stunningly similar for them not to be the same person. 

No one despises iJack more than me. But Spidey Freak just isn't iJack. The only similarity that they have is that they both love Spider-Man.

Spidey Freak has never accused anyone of being a Nolanite because they didn't like TASM. Spidey Freak has never claimed to be a lawyer. Spidey Freak has never called anyone else's opinion idiotic. Spidey Freak has never made wild claims like Raimi didn't have passion as the director of Spider-Man or that a generation is 5 years or that Cochfles was a fan of The Avengers.

Spidey Freak also never insulted anyone for spelling Spider-Man as "Spiderman" which is the iJack trademark.

• Like 1

Unless he has a split personality, ijack's posting style isn't remotely similar to Spidey Freak's.  I could be wrong but I have never known ijack to discuss anything not comic book related.

That's still Questionable at this point.. If it doesn't break 100M which TREK was even supposed to and didn't, there'll be quite the meltdown to take great pleasure in watching.. :trolls: 

Agreed. I still think 80m would be great.