theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

I seriously thought in the theater I heard someone say "It's Peter Sellers!" to someone and I was going "Ummm he has been dead for over 30 years".

That person should have just just screamed "It's ROBOCOP!" if he wanted everyone to understand quickily. What a moron. ^_^

Edited by Mojoguy

Wha.....??? Dude, it's a must-see. Seriously, one of the best SF/action films in the last 30 years. (It's Peter Weller, btw.)

I'll get around to it once I can find it, do you think the remake will be any good compared to it?

Edited by jandrew

I'm not sure. I'm not seeing Trek, but I read on wikipedia that the

blood

thing happens, but I don't know it if translate to that.

This plot device is the least of STiD problems, the worst thing about STiD is the episodic feel.

Speaking of the West and East Coast, does anyone have a breakdown/ an idea of whether superhero movies tend to perform better on the West/ East Coast relative to other action movies and so on?

I think it'd be really really hard to make any sort of reasonable guess without seeing the historical data for all regions, and that's something we just don't have.

Before the movie they had one of there "Classic" fahtom events and it was for Cleopatra. It went "One of the best love stories of all time" or something like that. And then I went "And one of the biggest FLOPS of it's time"

• Like 1

He's actually a professor of art history now.

He should be happy that in STID his character

was killed by Khan in such a memorable way. What an EPIC head crushing scene!

:o

Edited by Mojoguy

I'm a big Trek fan, so I've been keeping an eye on this thread in hopes a sequel with get greenlit, but even with bad news, I just had to register to say a lot of your postings have been thoroughly entertaining. Bravo. :rofl: 

• Like 4

I think it'd be really really hard to make any sort of reasonable guess without seeing the historical data for all regions, and that's something we just don't have.

There is one amongst us. But he'll never tell. Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

Well I loved TNG the most, TOS is great so is Voyager. DS9 got better as it went on, though never got into Enterprise. It was okay but I don't know. (Voyager had the best finale-and I notice that one and TNG seem to be the ones that people love)

Well I loved TNG the most, TOS is great so is Voyager. DS9 got better as it went on, though never got into Enterprise. It was okay but I don't know. (Voyager had the best finale-and I notice that one and TNG seem to be the ones that people love)

There are people who love Voyager???
  • Like 1