CJohn

Thursday Numbers | The Hangover 3 - 11.8M (includes WED night) | FF6 - 6.5M (previews + midnights)

Yes, they're about equal at the moment (83m vs. 86m). As long as HO3 + F6 = around 170m (the tracking) then the Memorial day will probably beat 2007's and then there's an extra Friday after that which 2007 did not have. It'll be close, but it's in with a chance.

I see, thanks. Has STiD performed to expectations, this May would have pulled ahead already, right? IM3 overperformed slightly and  TGG breaking out also help with the race I guess.

How about 2012 then? Are tickets sales of that one lower than May 2007 cause it's basically just TA?

I see, thanks. Has STiD performed to expectations, this May would have pulled ahead already, right? IM3 overperformed slightly and  TGG breaking out also help with the race I guess. How about 2012 then? Are tickets sales of that one lower than May 2007 cause it's basically just TA?

Yes, sadly. It was very disappointing to track.

Considering the competition and this being the 3rd Film of the franchise. I don't consider 14 OD w/Previews that bad at all.  Especially with them changing the release date but 2 weeks ago.  Fast 6 is going to kill it but it's going to be a blood bath regardless.  The bottom line is The Hangover Franchise is a Billion Dollar Franchise and this installment is just icing on the cake.  Nobody predicted this series would be this big.  Sadly it seems it will be most remembered for the original film but it's also the most successful comedy trilogy of all time. 

Big weekend coming up. We're all be like zombies waiting for Rth to post early numbers late into the night  :lol: Well, for us American members at least  :P

• Like 1