#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Im saying stop downplaying my comment please. I dont care about drops, F6 is gonna drop kinda heavy next week regardless, I look at feedback, and not just social media, in real life too. The feedback is outstanding, I dont know if you just dont want to believe this has better WOM than Trek and IM3, but what Ive seen this weekend it does. Next week will see if it holds better than F5, but even if it drops 60% the WOM is still amazing. I actually live in America so I know what Im seeing.

We need to be clear here. Even if it drops 60%, wom is amazing?

Sorry, but what is the real definition of a great wom? Don't you think dropping 60% completely defeats the concept of a "great wom"?

We need to be clear here. Even if it drops 60%, wom is amazing? Sorry, but what is the real definition of a great wom? Don't you think dropping 60% completely defeats the concept of a "great wom"?

As everyone has said, since 2011, its still going to drop hard, its practically a trademark of the franchise.

How will you explain this:

Posted Image

FAST FIVE vs FAF Vl

Posted ImagePosted Image

Less people have seen Fast 6 at this point, also kind of pointless to have a survey for a film out just a couple of days ;)

• Like 2

As everyone has said, since 2011, its still going to drop hard, its practically a trademark of the franchise.

I am aware of that. But if the wom is great then it shouldn't drop hard right? Isn't that supposed to be the definition of a great wom. It defies this trademark thing.

We need to be clear here. Even if it drops 60%, wom is amazing? Sorry, but what is the real definition of a great wom? Don't you think dropping 60% completely defeats the concept of a "great wom"?

We have to remember that to most people this is still technically the 6th installment. People who haven't seen the previous films might not be as inclined to go see FF6, despite good WOM. This will always be extremely frontloaded and will always have a limited audience.

I am aware of that. But if the wom is great then it shouldn't drop hard right? Isn't that supposed to be the definition of a great wom. It defies this trademark thing.

Or the fan base tends to go out for opening weekend, and its appeal is not as broad as some other blockbuster. But that doesn't mean those who see it don't enjoy the movie a lot.
  • Like 1

Don't you think it should have held better on Saturday if WOM was phenomenal?

No because people are seeing other movies as well. I think what he means is that there is hardly a negative review among many from people that have seen the movie. That is true.

• Like 1

And those who use RT aren't geeks? lol

They're all geeks. I don't even see the point you're trying to make since both results contradict each other. Also, can't you vote multiple times on the comingsoon poll? Not very credible if you ask me.

Maybe the best example I can give is IRON MAN. It only dropped 48.1% on its second weekend and 37.8% on its third despite opening big. That I think is great WOM. It defies the usual trend. Am I wrong?

Maybe the best example I can give is IRON MAN. It only dropped 48.1% on its second weekend and 37.8% on its third despite opening big. That I think is great WOM. It defies the usual trend. Am I wrong?

You guys are arguing past each other.