#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

So let's get this straight: Some people complained that TH2 was the exact same movie as the first. So they decided to change the 3rd one to be a different movie. And now people don't want that.

Further proof that they will make sequels of anything.

Not only west coast...Ghetto theaters going wild for this film around here.

I was referring to a specific comment that 3 tracking services were in agreement. It had nothing to do with where the movie was doing well.

I'm most interested in Trek; I think it can have a fantastic hold regardless of competition since it apparently aims older and Hangover's too busy being an actual flop to steal its audience.

I think it'll benefit from Fast 6 sellouts. TH3 won't be grabbing the overflow I don't think.
  • Like 1

I think it'll benefit from Fast 6 sellouts. TH3 won't be grabbing the overflow I don't think.

That too, it should benefit like SH with Avatar (of course on a much smaller scale but still :P )

Thinking over the history of part 3's for r rated comedies. Seems like always the 3rd one disappoints.

With the exception of Jackass interesting enough.

(Comments for why American Pie 3 disappointed: The audience grew up).

Well Epic is the first family film in nearly 2 months!

other than for the families that treated IM3 like a family film

If IM3 didn't exist, and if a movie like Wolverine or Elysium would have come out at the start of May instead of IM3, I think Epic would be looking at even bigger numbers this weekend than it already is.

Lol dragon I am watching it with ten guys on Saturday..after geting buzzed at a BBQ.

So you're gonna reporting about how FF6 is doing while being drunk. Again?  :lol:  :P

• Like 1