#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Looks like it was a pretty quiet night :lol:And RTH pulls through again. Great number for FF6. It looks to be hitting on the high end of expectations. And TH3 pulls up from its nosedive a bit. And some good news for STiD holding its own.

Its probably in between $38-$39M. So the questions now is?

Can FF6 scrape $100M for 3 day?

Can ST2 get number 2?

Will TH3 collapse?

Hopefully.

Maybe, but Epic might instead.

Hopefully.

Edited by Jay Beezy

According to boxofficemojo, with inflation Fast Five's OW decreases from $86.2M to $84.9M... Always forget 2011 represented the highpoint of inflation, sans as much 3D/IMAX of course.

It's a bit misleading, divide F5's OW by 8.06 (Q2 price 2011), and then times by 8.3 (my estimate for Q2 price) and you get 88.8m.

This forum is united in its dislike for TH3. I really wish it nothing but a disastrous box office run domestically and overseas. 

I don't really care about TH3 myself. Never watched 2. 1 was good enough. If it makes money good. If it doesn't that's good too.