Alpha

CAYOM VII - The Academy Awards

Academy Awards Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think will win Best Picture?

• Extrasensory
    • The Rich & Famous
    • The Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar
    • Risk Management
    • A Woman In The Crowd

AMY ADAMS WAS AHEAD OF PALTHROW AND KENDRICK? WHAT THE HELL?!

Wins Per Film

Risk Management - 6 (Director, Ensemble Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, Original Screenplay, Film Editing)

The Rise & Fall Of Julius Caesar - 5 (Picture, Production Design, Costume Design, Makeup & Hairstyling, Sound Edting)

Extrasensory - 3 (Original Score, Sound Mixing, Sound Editing)

Chuck Norris & Liam Neeson Vs. Santa Claus: Ultimate Badass - 2 (Original Song, Use Of Action)

Innocense - 2 (Actor, Foreign Language Film)

Le Plaisir, Faux - 1 (Actress)

White Cargo - 1 (Documentary)

Amulet - 1 (Animated Feature)

Celluloid Heroes - 1 (Voice Performance In A Leading Role)

Spark: Ignition - 1 (Voice Performance In A Supporting Role)

Journey - 1 (Cinematography)

Heavy Rain - 1 (Adapted Screenplay)

One of the most out there ceremonies in this game's history. 

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 4

Yeah, I'm pretty much throwing all out all blockbusters from now on and focusing on winning BP... :P In all seriousness though, I'm going to write my three OCs for next year before starting on Last Six, Dreamwalker, and the DC movies.

Congrats to all the winners.

And I'm still shocked that I beat Risk Management. Thrilled, pleased, and joyful, but still shocked after how Risk swept the big categories.

At least it helps make up for Rise & Fall of JC being buttraped Year 17 in 1.0 by The Great Quake.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Ok... Adapted Screenplay totally struck me as a surprise, honestly. Also the Journey win was unexpected. Seeing how the Oscar Picks/Tiebreakers went, I didn't expect it to win at all.

Thanks.

Also congratulations riczhang for clearing everything but BP, so my congratulations for that go to Numbers.

Congrats to the winners!

Wow, that was quite interesting with some really surprising winners, both best actor and actress and adapted screenplay. How the hell JC didn't win that one?

Really sad that Woman in Crowd went home empty handed, also hoped that our first festival winner will score a win.

Awful year for me - at least I got one win.

• Like 1

Re-read the ceremony; I appreciate how Alpha wrote the winners of Risk Management as douchebags that we'd want to root against. :lol:

If this was an actual Oscar ceremony, I'd love all the meltdowns here; big meltdowns would probably be over Picture, Director, Actor, Actress, Animated Film, and Adapted Screenplay. Fun Oscars though.

• Like 1