#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

Will wrote it

Will and Jaden star in it

Jada produced it

and some other Pinkett produced it as well.  Caleeb Pinkett. He has a grand total of one film credit to his producer's resume....this one.

So this vanity project of the Smith clan is all on them.

• Like 3

Will wrote it

Will and Jaden star in it

Jada produced it

and some other Pinkett produced it as well.  Caleeb Pinkett. He has a grand total of one film credit to his producer's resume....this one.

So this vanity project of the Smith clan is all on them.

Yeah, but M Night. accepting this gig in the first place only reinforces the fact that the guy has totally lost his touch.

Edited by Shpongle

I'm loving every bit of info about this train wreck called After Earth. I knew it would bomb, the trailer sucks, the premise sucks, the kid sucks... the hell were they thinking?

If this won't open at least over $20M this is going to be one for the books.

• Like 3

Yeah, but M Night. accepting this gig in the first place only reinforces the fact that the guy has totally lost his touch.

The chance to work with Smith, who is or was the biggest box office draw in the world?  Who wouldn't jump at that chance?

• Like 1

The chance to work with Smith, who is or was the biggest box office draw in the world?  Who wouldn't jump at that chance?

Well, if the script and themes are godawful, I don't think that is really a good excuse.  But M. Night obviously doesn't seem to care about his reputation now so whatever I guess, lol.

I thought David Whitta or whoever wrote it? And MNS looked over it? Ive seen nothing about Will sitting down and writing himself

Will Smith  

(story)

imdb

Well, if the script and themes are godawful, I don't think that is really a good excuse.  But M. Night obviously doesn't seem to care about his reputation now so whatever I guess, lol.

Yeah, he's done with making good films for the masses, now he can get to the utter crap he always wanted to make. ;)

• Like 4

Smiths' clan create this... and hired Shayamalan? :D Silly them.

Not that silly but smart....maybe they hired him on purpose.  In case this turn out a mess, he could be used as a scapegoat :ph34r: 

Edited by Ent
  • Like 1