#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

How is that worked out? 238.9 + 74.9 + 39.8 + 180.4 + 259.4 = 793.4. What other films contributed to 1b?

Universal's OS department (United International Pictures) also distributes Paramount and Sony films in some countries, so all combined may be over $1b.

Edited by C00k13

I agree Dar.  Everyone is entitled to a stinker, but this one is a family project and it is also a vanity project and it is a good slap in the face to him. 

• Like 2

Yeah, save the films he wants to make for the indie circuit and keep them low budget.

After Earth could've been an indie. Apparently the original idea was to have a father and son trapped in the mountains or something. Why they thought it would work better as a Sci-fi, I have no idea. Probably so Smith could use those Scientology undertones people have been talking about.
  • Like 1

Again Willly will be fine he has franchises to fall back on. Jaden and MNS will probably not recover from this.

Karate Kid 2.

But MNS is truly fucked.

• Like 1

Wow look at the hatred for Will Smith on this forum, lol. I didn't know people hated him so much. He made a stinker so what? He'll live and so will his family.