Plain Old Tele

This Is The End (2013)

This Is The End (2013)  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I assume we're both talking about this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y

It was just in the trailer and not the movie.  I like the song and would like to have heard it in the film.  Just a minor little quibble.

Speaking of M.I.A. this song would have been perfect for FF6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yuqxl284cg

Edited by DeeCee

Saw it again today in a theater by myself.  Laughed in almost every scene.  Funnier this time than the other three times I saw it.  I'm convinced now that this is the best movie of the year.  All of the other best films for me this year have been smaller ones.....Mud, Place Beyond The Pines and so on.  This takes the cake though and it will take a lot to knock this out of my top film of the year.  It's pretty much a perfect comedy and a perfect film.

• Like 1

Just watched this and it wasn't that funny to me, I just laughed twice..sorry. I give it a 6.5/10.

Are you familiar with their other films, like Superbad, Pineapple Express, Tropic Thunder, Moneyball, Your Highness, Knocked Up and so on?

Are you familiar with their other films, like Superbad, Pineapple Express, Tropic Thunder, Moneyball, Your Highness, Knocked Up and so on?

Yeah, I saw all of these and all were funnier to me than this (except Moneyball and Your Highness). I got some of the references to these movies, but I probably missed a lot because i saw them a long time ago, when they hit HV.

Yeah, I saw all of these and all were funnier to me than this (except Moneyball and Your Highness). I got some of the references to these movies, but I probably missed a lot because i saw them a long time ago, when they hit HV.

No problem.  We all have different taste in film.  I guess there can't be a unanimous love for one film.

Watched it. Overall, I had very high expectations that the movie didn't succeed in surpassing. But yeah, it's a strong movie, has quite a few hilarious scenes. Jonah Hill and Cera were annoying as fuck... Emma was... huh. I didn't see her in heaven so I'm guessing she either was eaten or survived in the sewers.

B+/A-

Watched it. Overall, I had very high expectations that the movie didn't succeed in surpassing. But yeah, it's a strong movie, has quite a few hilarious scenes. Jonah Hill and Cera were annoying as fuck... Emma was... huh. I didn't see her in heaven so I'm guessing she either was eaten or survived in the sewers.

B+/A-

Well hopefully she didn't get raped like Jay was implying.

This is the kind of film that really played to Danny McBride's douchiness.  I don't like him all that much as an actor as he seems to play the same character in pretty much every film.  But in this one, I loved him because he played that same character.  :)

I dislike Mcbridge to low gutter comedy.

I know I am acting like a puritan but I liked the silly comedy in We are the Millers, but this just didnt seem funny.

It was just silly and gross. 

In we are the Millers the scene with the family kissing and the parent filming and the girl walking in was hilarious  comedy.

The whole "cum" insult trading was like something a bunch of frat guys would think about. 

Edited by Lordmandeep