#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

To me there is nothing confusing.  MOS has made 21 million so far.  If WB has chosen to separate the 12 mill from the rest of the early money, that is their prerogative, but the way I see it this film has made 21 mill from early shows.  It's not doing anything different that every other film post TDKR shooting.  I'm not sure why there is such a fuss over this now.  Don't hate the player hate the game.  Tickets sold is money in WB's bank account.  

/End thread.

Yes Tele.. I do recognize this and if everything continues to go well, you won't be getting a WWW Thread out of this.. Hooray for you folks, right?? Yes?? No???

It's killing you inside that you would not be able to make one.

Heck, I can bet that you already made it and were waiting for the numbers to hit submit to show it to the world.

Too bad.

But they are just speculating.  They don't tell us what it has done in the early part of the day.

that's 2 reports now that have thrown that $45 million number out there now, so the sources feeding tham that number have likely heard something

• Like 2

Fridays gross will be $42-$44 million range. I am looking at $52-$54 million Friday and $65 million for the first 29 hours

Love my prediction every minute of it.

Kal overhype of SR and then causing one of the most epic flame wars ever between him and pirate loonies...Then he became a person that makes bkb a saint in comparison and users went against him and got banned including myself..Then in 2009 he made an insane prediction for avatar. However He got banned But he had the last laugh