#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Does the 21M number is included in the 45M number Nikki is reporting Rth?  I need someone reliable to confirm me that.

The Hollywood Reporter confirmed the $12m Walmart sneaks are NOT included.

So 60M + OD?  :o

WB is treating the $12m as a separate entity from Friday, but it'll be included in the OW total.

Everyones going to see MOS at the Arclight hollywood, it so far ahead of anything else including EC theatres 3 hours ahead

Crazy!!! How can it be ahead with a 3 hour disadvantage?

That place must be super packed.

I'll admit, I've been trolling this pretty hard since the Low RT score, but good for WB they have a hit on their hands.. Pretty sure I lost a bet, so I'm willing to pay up right now... :popcorn: 

Props BKB- steppin up, admitting you were off on some predictions and manning up on bets.  Glad you're not trying to make excuses, or hiding....ijack and some of the other trolls should take note

Props BKB- steppin up, admitting you were off on some predictions and manning up on bets.  Glad you're not trying to make excuses, or hiding....ijack and some of the other trolls should take note

Yep, props to BKB. He's always quick to admit when things go differently than he expects, and he mans up with his bets. Unlike..... others. 

• Like 4

almost ROTFL that's not far from the truth

lol....wow.

Some people in this forum will be shocked beyond belief when the initial full numbers will start to pop up.

Let's see what the evening brings up.

At my job that people don't speak at all about movies, and this is the first event people are going in bunches. A group will see the 8pm in IMAX 3D, I will personally go to 8:30pm in 3D, and another huge group at 10:30pm.

There have never been quite the excitement about a movie that I can recall.

It's a small sample, but people are really talking/buzzing about this movie. ("Trailers look great, Cavil looks hot, looks like a good movie type of stuff".

Edited by VGPOP

IM2 was three years ago, opened in early May and did not have the 3D premium. Comparing MOS to the Batfilms summer midnights would be more apt. Apples =/= oranges.

So IM2 has disadvantages over this film and yet opened to 130m, good to know thanks.