#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

That'd be great if true, but Nikki's verbiage is way sloppier than THR's. I think (to be safe, for now) I'll stick with theirs.

edit: especially since her early weekend estimates include the midnights but not the sneaks.

on the off chance that Nikki is correct and the $9M isn't counted either, then we'd be looking at:

12 + 9 + 45 + 50 + 40 = 156

How many times the studio executives have to gush to our Queen every weekend ?  :P

Nikki loves the word 'gush'.

Edit - I wrote that before reading Firedeep's post, bizarrely.

lol

WTF happened here today, and why is there a thread for Friday numbers since 3 PM portuguese time, which is 7 hours before the usual time when Friday numbers for big movies appear?! And what numbers do we have?? Only MoS midnights? That 21M number seems crazy to me!!!

Edited by CJohn

WTF happened here today, and why is there a thread for Friday numbers since 3 PM portuguese time, which is 7 hours before the usual time when Friday numbers for big movies appear?! And what numbers do we have?? Only MoS midnights? That 21M number seems crazy to me!!!

Friday thread gets started early now due to the sneaks.

Watch MOS get $50-$60 million without midnight and without Walmart.

Some people won't be able to sustain the anger....lol

???

Are you serious? $60 million without any of the Thursday stuff would likely mean over $190M for the OW, possibly even $200M.

you have missed a lot ...