#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Nothing much, only THE BIGGEST BULLSHIT HOAX IN BOX OFFICE HISTORY

Seriously? If you buy a ticket you don't have to go see the film, it's not an obligation. The tickets were bought and regardless of if they were resold or not to the GA, people still got tickets to see it. Corporations buy out seats to lots of events that don't get sold, but now since the movie is MoS that users have been hating on of course now it becomes an issue. That's total bullshit. How many times have you guys bought something, but never ended up using it? I have and you'd be lying to say you haven't.
  • Like 3

I'm going to go as high as 

$12 million + $9 million + $55 million = $76 million for first 29 hours. (That's right $64 million for Friday opening)

This is as high as I can take it. 

That too high

If you include Walmart, it'll probably drop higher than that (more in the mid-30s).

Lets see. The Walmart money really fuck´s everything up, unless they put it in the thursday gross

I'm going to go as high as $12 million + $9 million + $55 million = $76 million for first 29 hours. (That's right $64 million for Friday opening) This is as high as I can take it.

Huh? So if Sneaks were included it would beat IM3's first day? None of this is making any sense to me.Someone tell me in Spanish. Holy fuck.I'm currently in line for my screening ;)

Seriously? If you buy a ticket you don't have to go see the film, it's not an obligation. The tickets were bought and regardless of if they were resold or not to the GA, people still got tickets to see it. Corporations buy out seats to lots of events that don't get sold, but now since the movie is MoS that users have been hating on of course now it becomes an issue. That's total bullshit. How many times have you guys bought something, but never ended up using it? I have and you'd be lying to say you haven't.

Sarcasm, Mattrek.

• Like 2

Plan was to resell them to the public but it didn't quite work out like that. WB got 12M but it skews things as to how much of it was purchased by public.

Even so Walmart employees are the very definition of the public.

Since I got this pretty much wrong, I went ahead and changed my username to reflect this.. Enjoy.. :P 

Glad to see you man up to your failed prediction here.....

Still can´t see how you could´ent see this blockbuster comming from a mile away